Deep-water berth of delo group in Novorossiysk
The unique deep-water berth no.38 at the container terminal nutep of delo group in Novorossiysk.
About deep-water berth
- Total length of construction
- Berth length
- Berth width
- Berth area
- The receive ocean
- NUTEP througthput capacity
after project completion
- Container storage capacity
Stages of construction of deep-water berth
Delo Group is one of the largest private transportation and logistics companies in Russia with port assets in the Azov-Black Sea,Baltic and Far Eastern basins, as well as rail and multimodal operator of containerized cargo.
The key assets of Delo Group are comprised of the stevedore holding DeloPorts, the multimodal transport operator Ruscon and the leading operator of Russian container terminals Global Ports.
- Expertise in the transportation
and logistics industry
- Investments in development
of the terminals and infrastructure
- Throughput capacities
of Delo Group container terminals
- Share of Delo Group terminals
in Russian container
throughout in 2018
DeloPorts is a holding company that owns and operates stevedore assets of Delo Group in the Port of Novorossiysk. DeloPorts consolidates the NUTEP Container Terminal, the KSK Grain Terminal and the Service Company “Delo”.
- Naturally advantageous location with year-round navigation and proximity to large container hub ports and grain importing countries
- Modern terminals with developed infrastructure and best-in-class equipment from the world’s leading producers
- Complex services for cargo handling and port storage
- High level of customer service
OOO NUTEP is a modern container terminal of the holding company DeloPorts which handles container, general and Ro-Ro cargo in Novorossiysk sea port.
- Modern container terminal constructed greenfield
- Advanced hi-tech equipment
- Gradual growth of throughput capacities alongside the turnover increase
- Own railway yard with 6 receptiondispatch railways, ability to form block-trains and 2 receptiondispatch railways
- Direct access to M4 Don federal highway
- Electronic terminal management system